In this course, we focus on the 6 sections of a Basic Business Plan. We go into detail on what to do as a young new entrepreneur to get your hustle up and running. Your plan should include the following six points to guide your success:
1. Why do you want to start or continue with your business and how will you measure success?
2. What resources do you currently have to start your business?
3. What resources do you still need to start the minimum viable version of your business?
4. What is your product or service and how is it valuable to your customers?
5. Who are your target customers and how do you know?
6. How will you reach them?
Start-ups Business Plan - Downloadable Template
A certificate on completion - NB - Update your name & surname on your profile to display on the certificate